“We’re kicking up our heels for Cinco de Mayo, celebrating the fifth day of the fifth month with a five dollar flight special for five days only,” says Claire Saylor, director of marketing for Nature Air. “Bargain price aside, when travelers choose to fly with Nature Air they get to experience the country’s beauty from a whole new vantage point, optimize their travel time and take advantage of our in-depth knowledge of the country. We can point out all the secret spots for any traveller’s ultimate adventure, romantic getaway or back to nature experience.”
The promo code for the $5 flights will be posted on Nature Air’s website, www.natureair.com/cheap-flights-in-costa-rica.aspx, on Friday, May 4, 2012.
With more than 20 years of experience flying throughout the region, Nature Air has amassed loads of advice to help travelers plan their perfect Costa Rican vacation. Flying in Costa Rica allows visitors to see and do more while on vacation.
Five recommended flight destinations where travelers can sample the diversity of Costa Rica’s offerings include:
- Liberia: The provincial capital of Guanacaste and the gateway to the northern Pacific beaches and tropical eco-systems of Santa Rosa and Rincón de la Vieja National Parks. The region’s idyllic beaches, active volcanoes and wildlife reserves offer superb sightseeing, diving, hiking, sport fishing, world class surf and coastal golf courses.
- Puerto Jiménez: A remote coastal village recently rediscovered by adventurers and conservationists, Puerto Jimenez is one of the few towns of significance on the Osa Peninsula and a jump-off point to visit the Corcovado National Park. It has typically been the staging ground for adventures deep into the wild; Costa Rica’s most breathtaking scenery and most abundant wildlife thrive on the Osa Peninsula including five species of cats – the jaguar, puma, ocelot, jaguar and margay.
- Manuel Antonio: One of the most beloved destinations in Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio’s powdery white beaches run directly into thick rainforest brimming with wildlife – sloths, macaws and four species of monkeys rule the rainforest canopy. The forested ridge leading to the tiny town center offers 360 degree views of beach, jungle and the shimmering Pacific Ocean dotted with rocky islets and secluded bays.
- Tamarindo: Once a quaint fishing village, Tamarindo has blossomed into a cosmopolitan beach town with a variety of outdoor activities and nightlife attractions. The town is unique in Costa Rica for its gourmet restaurants offering international cuisine, boutique shops and hotels, and a thriving community of international artists, developers, surfers and locals. Tamarindo is a town for those that play hard by day and play harder by night.
- San José: The capital of the Republic of Costa Rica is known for its theatre, performing arts and art galleries. In addition, San José has great hotels, a lively nightlife, and an array of excellent restaurants. But, the real beauty of the city is its location – in less than 30 minutes, visitors can be on a coffee plantation tour, at the base of an active volcano, white water rafting, bungee jumping or enjoying a museum or cultural performance.
About Nature Air
Based out of San José, Costa Rica, Nature Air has been in operation since 2000 and has the honor of being the world’s first certified carbon neutral airline. With 74 daily flights to 15 destinations in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama, the company’s mission is to offer reliable, innovative and fun flights throughout Central America while helping maintain the beauty of Costa Rica in its natural state through sustainable policies, projects and initiatives.
Booking a flight with Nature Air is as EASY AS 1-2-3…